Reports & Products: Reports
Life Outside the Classroom for Youth with Disabilities (April 2003)
This report examines the following topics from the Wave 1 parent interview and survey.
- Chapter 1: Youth with Disabilities: More than Students
- Chapter 2: The Uses of Free Time by Youth with Disabilities
- Chapter 3: Interactions with Friends
- Chapter 4: Participation in Extracurricular Activities
- Chapter 5: Employment Among Youth with Disabilities
- Chapter 6: Relationships Between Activities Outside of Class and Social Adjustment
- Chapter 7: Life Outside of School
Wagner, M., Cadwallader, T., & Marder, C. (with Cameto, R., Cardoso, D., Garza, N., Levine, P., & Newman, L.). (2003). Life Outside the Classroom for Youth with Disabilities. A Report from the National Longitudinal Transition Study-2 (NLTS2). Menlo Park, CA: SRI International. Available at www.nlts2.org/reports/2003_04-2/nlts2_report_2003_04-2_complete.pdf.