Reports & Products: Reports
Family Involvement in the Educational Development of Youth with Disabilities (March 2005)
This report examines the following topics.
- Chapter 1: Examining Family Involvement in Support of Youth with Disabilities
- Chapter 2: Family Involvement at Home
- Chapter 3: Family Involvement at School
- Chapter 4: Student and Family Characteristics Associated with Family Involvement
- Chapter 5: Looking to the Future: Family Expectations
- Chapter 6: Relationship of Family Involvement to Student Outcomes
- Chapter 7: Families Make a Difference: Summary and Implications
Newman, L. (2005). Family Involvement in the Educational Development of Youth with Disabilities. A Special Topic Report of Findings from the National Longitudinal Transition Study-2 (NLTS2). Menlo Park, CA: SRI International. Available at www.nlts2.org/reports/2005_03/nlts2_report_2005_03_complete.pdf.