Reports & Products: Reports
Changes Over Time in the Early Postschool Outcomes of Youth with Disabilities (June 2005)
This report examines comparison of findings for youth who were represented in NLTS with those for youth represented in NLTS2. The report focuses on out-of-school youth and their experiences with work, school, and social activities and how these topics have changed over time.
- Chapter 1: The Changing World of Youth with Disabilities after High School
- Chapter 2: Youth with Disabilities Leaving Secondary School
- Chapter 3: Changes in the Household Arrangements and Social Activities of Out-of-School Youth with Disabilities
- Chapter 4: Changes in Postsecondary Education Participation of Youth with Disabilities
- Chapter 5: Changes in the Employment Status and Job Characteristics of Out-of-School Youth with Disabilities
- Chapter 6: Changes in the Engagement in School, Work, and Preparation for Work of Out-of-School Youth with Disabilities
- Chapter 7: The Changing Experiences of Out-of-School Youth with Disabilities
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
Wagner, M., Newman, L., Cameto, R., and Levine, P. (2005). Changes Over Time in the Early Postschool Outcomes of Youth with Disabilities. A Report of Findings from the National Longitudinal Transition Study (NLTS) and the National Longitudinal Transition Study-2 (NLTS2). Menlo Park, CA: SRI International. Available at www.nlts2.org/reports/2005_06/nlts2_report_2005_06_complete.pdf.